First the our Government abandons Poland and Czechoslovakia on the 70th anniversary of the coordinated Soviet (Russian) and Nazi invasion of Poland which started the Second World War. Now it turns out that our Government has also backed out of monitoring Russian ICBM production, a critical element in enforcing the START treaty.
Archive for the 'news' Category
Tags: Czechoslovakia, ICBM, POLAND, russia, SALT, soviet union, START, START1, START2
Tags: Barack Obama, Democrats, Economic Stimulus Packages, Financial Crash, Investment Banks, John Maynard Keynes, Keynesian Legislation, stealing, Stock Market, theft
1. When stocks crash, no one gets the money – it simply evaporates. The S&P and DOW have lost 40% in the last twelve months. That money is gone. Even at an unimaginable growth rate of 9% it will still take ten years to recover to the 2007 values.
2. When investment banks crash the loanable money market contracts forcing loan interest rates higher – making your home, car and credit cards more expensive.
3. The money in your freezer and under your mattress isn’t safe. Once Barack Obama is elected, congress will begin to pass Keynesian legislation where the federal government issues treasure bonds to the federal reserve in order to fund economic stimulus packages. This is equivalent to printing more money and in turn causes inflation which devalues your savings – thats right – your dollar will be worth less then it was when you initially saved it.
4. When the government issues more money – they are stealing from you – they are devaluing the your money and everyone else’s money in the devalued difference.
5. It isn’t near over! Their are still plenty of domestic and foreign financial crashes blooming. Their are still plenty of politicians around the world who are looking to cash in politically, to get elected by cooking up economic stimulus packages! Their will be politicians around the world for the next decade wining landslide elections and stealing your money to the sound of applause.
6. How can you protect your money? Buy property! Get a fixed interest rate – once Obama is elected and his economic policy’s devalue the dollar, the value of your loan will decrease, you will be in effect be paying less for your property.
I’m now accepting student loans from the government, I am fully excepting the value of my loan to drastically devalue do to inflation long before it becomes due. Thats me stealing from you.
Tags: 2nd amendment, chief justice roberts, george bush, gun control, gun rights, john kerry, majority, minority, poor, right to bare arms, second amendment, supreme court, tyranny
On July 11th the Supreme Court ruled that the second amendment is constitutional. Four of the five supreme legal authorities within our country find our constitution unconstitutional. Specifically the sole article within our constitution designed to physically protect the minority from the majority. The second amendment protects me from trendy politics; it protects me from majority rule. When I hear of new “gun control” legislation designed to ban cheap guns, I see legislation attacking the poor; I see the majority denying the poor their right to self-defense. I know people who would never defend themselves, who instead use secret ballots to strip me of my freedoms, my very right to defend myself from secret ballots and the four Supreme Court Justices who find the Constitution unconstitutional. In economic terms every successful attack on the second amendment lowers the cost of our own oppression. If John Kerry had been elected president he would have appointed a liberal judge when chief justice Rehnquist died who would have voted in favor of supporting the District of Columbia’s very sensible however illegal ban on hand gun ownership. If John Kerry had been elected, the Supreme Court would have a majority of justices who find our Constitution unconstitutional.
History repeats itself, and that’s how it goes.
The old oppress the young.
Tags: Barack Obama, John McCain, Theodore Roosevelt
Presidential candidate John McCain might have found his political stride by associating himself to a popular Republican President of the past. Theodore Roosevelt’s moderate legacy of reform, environmentalism and tough foreign policy are the revered hallmarks of his 1901 to 1909 presidency. McCain might also cash in on confusions between the Roosevelts among moderate democrats who are susceptible to Barack Obama’s policy of hope.
I can’t think of any past presidential race with two weaker candidates.
Anyway, sorry it’s been so long since I have posted – I have been cheating on you with my other blogs.
Tags: al gore, awesome, climate change, Climate Change Daily, climate skeptic, earth, global fact, global warming, science
I came across a very interesting website today. Instead of picking a side on the global warming issues, Climate Change Daily collects news and devides it into columns depending on which side of the debate the article leans to.
Stop listening to the news, your friends and your teachers and make your own decision. If you don’t care enough to read this site then you don’t know enough to have a position.
Tags: Aliens, awesome, Glycolaldehyde, lifeform, nasa, old theories die hard, space, space borne life, space clouds, sugar, theory
Seven years ago “Scientists discovered glycolaldehyde, a molecular cousin to table sugar, in an interstellar molecular cloud.” It fell on def ears.
“Glycolaldehyde, an 8-atom molecule composed of carbon, oxygen and hydrogen, can combine with other molecules to form the more-complex sugars Ribose and Glucose. Ribose is a building block of nucleic acids such as RNA and DNA, which carry the genetic code of living organisms. Glucose is the sugar found in fruits. Glycolaldehyde contains exactly the same atoms, though in a different molecular structure, as methyl formate and acetic acid, both of which were detected previously in interstellar clouds. Glycolaldehyde is a simpler molecular cousin to table sugar, the scientists say. ”
I have always felt the warm pond theory was foolish, any life form that evolved would rapidly reproduce and consume all available food and then be extinct. The idea that the building blocks of life and life’s fuel could exist in a space cloud large enough to stretch from our Sun to the closest star Alpha Centauri is incredible and that the proof exists is mind blowing. This leads me to suggest that life could have formed in warm space clouds of unimaginable size and than do to the nature of gravity the clouds contract into Stars and Planets, and life continues to survive trapped on planetary oasis-es unable to escape the bounds of gravity. Only until modern technological species such as humanity evolve. We may have a lot more in common with extraterrestrial life then I could have imagined.
Why haven’t you heard of a theory like this? I’m willing to venture that the majority of scientists do not want to abandon the theoretical work they have spent their lives developing – and I don’t blame them, starting over sucks. Sugar in space flies in the face of nearly all the primitive earth evolution of life theories. You haven’t heard this theory because old theories die hard, like the earth being the center of the universe or Creationism and Marxism. New theories take new generations and time.
Tags: cell reprogramming, embryonic stem cells, golden age of medicine, stem cell
After ten years of political hand wringing and regulation a new method for producing stem cells has been developed. Scientists have developed a method known as Cell Reprogramming which converts regular cells into a form equivilent to stem cells. Humanity could be entering a golden age of medicine uninhibited by dogma or cultural uncomfort.
Read the external article National Review Online – The Future Is Now